|May ALL adepts attain the City of pyramids|
Thus I have heard:
There is no me, there is no you; there are no forms, skandas(1) are empty. And yet, nothing else exists apart from me and you; skandas are imputed upon the ever-(non)-existing Thusness(2) and they apear (not) like clouds from the empty sky.
Trilions of forms are imputed from within upon the Thusness and they are non-dual with It.(3)
And one who has attained the Mind-of-no-effort(4) has completed the non-journey and is joyfully abiding in the Union of No-more-learning(4).
He is utterly indifferent(5) to positive, negative and neutral states within and whitout, for he has seen the ultimate truth.
It is the infinite power that seemingly drives him on and on; and yet, he does nothing, for events are non-arising, non-abiding, ever non-existing and self-liberating.
He is fully aware of the twelve deceptions(6) that bind those without the Right view.
Having seen through the sphere of neither-perception-nor-non-perception(7), there is nothing that binds him, for he is not. And since he is not, object and subject are (not) and everything is as it always has been, is and forever will be (not), he is free.
He doesn't care at all about anything. And yet, it is the Love and Compassion that is the Word at one with the Light.
Just by being, he himself is constantly creating the manifested Universe.(8)
What is seen is he in myard forms and through these forms can he be known.(8)
When he looks within, the Universe collapses, when he looks without, he is (in) Love.
And through being (in) Love, he is omnipresent, directing herself and her children.
Only through her powerfull presence can she be known, for she is darkness in its uttertmost transparent sense.
In this no man's land, only the seen can be seen, only the heard can be heard and there is no one there to say 'We are one, we are none'.(9)
And yet, her nature is all-embracing, receiving and giving.
She has united with innumerable adepts in the most intimate of ways, for she is the Mother of all the wise ones, the Sacred whore, the Everlasting yoni, the Queen of demons and men and women alike.
There is none else besides Her.
1. Skandas: aggregates that generate everything in the field of the mind in the broadest sense.
2. Thusness: words lose their meaning here, but it seems he is referring to the so called dharmadhatu, the primordial nothing that is everything. In Liber B vel magi this is refered to as "...the grade of Ipsissimus the Mystery of Selflessness, which is called also the Mystery of Pan." (Liber B, 15.)
3. Seems to me he is talking about the Heart suttra (forms are empty, emptiness is form etc.).
4. These two phrases are denoting final spiritual attainment, the level of Ipsissimus.
5. Nothing touches the madman.
6. He is sharing here the doctrine of "dependent origination", twelve links that "produce" duality and suffering on all levels.
7. He has attained the trance nirodha samapatti.
8. "By His Wisdom made He the Worlds; the Word that is God is none other than He." - Liber B, 2
9. No mental identification of being something or someone remains..
Post a Comment
Your comments are visible to the public.
If approved, your thoughts will appear ASAP.